Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hoover/Epting Engagement





I had my first engagement shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D :-D :-D
I'll admit I was pretty nervous but also very excited and it went just as I thought it would, as soon as I started snapping and seeing the awesome (among some not so awesome) results on the screen I had a ball. :-) Of course, having a lovely couple to work with always makes it easier. Thanks, Jillian and Joel! :-D

And now my computer is fritzing out and it's getting late so I'm just going to post a couple instead of the dozens dozen that I was going to post. :-P















6 comments:

  1. Sarah I! Magnifique! I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! She has grown into a beautiful young woman!! I wish her the best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, there is another Mrs. E.
    These pics are great!
    COngrats to you both.

    Love you all,
    Mrs. E from Kentucky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow... these are really awesome! good job sarah!

    and to the future mr. & mrs... you guys look great! keep me posted on plans, too, guys.

    J Epting (your favorite one)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jillian & Joel,

    I LOVE you pics!!! You did an awesome job Sarah :)

    Peace & Blessings,

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job Sarah. beautiful pictures

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me your feedback! I look forward to hearing from you! Have a blessed day with Jesus!